40 Hour Online Pranayama Teacher TrainingLife, Health, Career
Start Shaping Your New Life Today
Helping You to Unleash Your Teaching Potential
Want to Learn Teaching Pranayama From Comfort of Your Home?
We have A 40 Hour Online Pranayama Teacher Training Program and Certification for You.
If you always wanted to become an effective and complete Yoga Teacher then this is the perfect opportunity for you! You will gain same amount of knowledge, practice, certificate accreditation and expertise from the comfort of your home.
For the Teachers, practitioners and students of all levels who are looking to deepen their practices to another level, learn the art of teaching Pranayama, and experience the ancient science of Yoga by deeper study of Yoga philosophy – This 40 Hour Online Pranayama Teacher Training courses is best and rare anywhere you can find. Our 40 Hour Online Pranayama Teacher Training course will enable you with all the tools and confidence you need to become a successful and complete yoga teacher then just being a Asana and exercise teacher. It will help you on your personal yoga journey to take you to deeper within you.
This 40 Hour Online Pranayama Teacher Training is designed to all levels of practitioners and especially for those who are already teachers . We will ensure the proper and step-by-step learning with a strong foundation upon which you build your teaching and personal practice. Even if you are a beginner and want to take challenge and work harder on deeper aspect of yoga practices you are welcome to join this 40 Hour Online Pranayama Teacher Training course.
Reasons to do this 40 Hour Online Pranayama Teacher Training course:
Highly effective learning by highly qualified teachers.
No Recorded video to watch, teacher will always be present there to guide and see your progress.
Use of instruction time only (e.g., no time and money-consuming travels, stays and jet-legs)
Direct teacher feedback like regular courses.
Real-time monitoring and feedbacks
Yoga Alliance certification
What I Will Learn in 40 Hour Online Pranayama Teacher Training?
Theory and Philosophy:
- What is Yoga and What is pranayama, its history and gradual development.
- Pranayama in Hatha yoga tradition, number of pranayama/ kumbhakas described in the text.
- Practical introduction to pranayama in Hathayoga
- Physiological considerations of pranayama
- Mula Bandha, Jalandhar Bandha and Uddiyana Bandha as described in the text and their use in Pranayama Practice.
- Relation with nadis and vayus and three bandhas
- How to do kumbhaka properly and can it be done without these bandhas?
- Concept of kundalini arousal by proper Pranayama Practice.
- Kapalabhati and its different methods.
- Methods of Om Recitation
Practice Teaching, Training and teaching practice:
All the practices of Pranayama will be given as per the Traditional Text. Three texts will be used as reference:
- Vasishtha Samhita,
- Gheranda Samhita
Practice Sessions will be divided in three practices:
- OM recitation
Pranayama will be practiced:
- Various types of breathing- thoracic, abdominal etc. in normal breathing.
- Know your optimum capacity of exhalation
- Bhastrika (As per traditional texts)
- Nadishodhana Pranayama
Other add on in 200 Hrs YTTC course:
Pranayama/Breath Work for therapeutic use
Asanas related to Pranayama Practice.
Learn how to be confident in Yoga/Pranayama class Management.
Teacher: Anil Singh
Seats: Limited to 15 Students only.
29th January to 7th February 2022
19th to 28th July 2022
16th to 25th August 2022